RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Planes Bird of Time ep
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Aros

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad I found this thread...I hope it can be revived...I have been wanting the BoT for decades and I recently was lucky enough to find a NIB EP including ESC and motor for a song! I've flown sailplanes for the duration of my two-plus decades in the hobby but I am what you would call a "PNP" guy by nature. I fly a lot of warbirds and jets from FlightLine and Freewing which come in PNP form so my build ability is pretty basic. So while this may be considered an easy build ARF by many, it will be a bit of a challenge for me.

With that in mind, I am glad you named someone who can help with the mods needed as I have yet to dive into the build (it just arrived yesterday) and really feared dealing with a micro servo install in that little circle in the tail. I too would rather house both servos under the wing. I will search for Ben at RCAirMods for the tail linkage mod...Hope he is still around and can help. In the two years since you started this thread do you have any new thoughts/tips? Thank you!