RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 04:52 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,

Thanks for attaching the commentary, that was a great read! Glad you got a kick out of the video.......I sure never expected that, at all. Myself having the DX9 of which is like a DX8 which are no doubt 99% the same and having had a DX7 myself, I can grasp how the change is in a positive fashion is for you. You parked a Ford and got in a Rolls Royce.......... My friend, you have had a your crashes, your great custom builds and paint jobs. But now is the time to enjoy that past hard work and just as you said, get in some ego building flights and enjoy yourself. This is the time to fly and watch Mr. G grow his skills and you two fly and share afternoons. So so happy for you and again thanks for the article. Only yesterday Judy and I watched the lift off again (taped) of the SpaceX lift off and set the satellites. My wife has never the boosters come back and land before, that still is unbelievable even when I see it with my own eyes, it looks like a Hollywood movie forecasting the future, but now we are living it!

Get out there a get to flying my friend!

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 06-14-2020 at 04:56 AM.