RCU Forums - View Single Post - WLtoys 12428 problem
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Serg22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with controller and car 12428 receiving signal

Hello. I recently purchased the 12428 RC car and after very little use it will not run anymore despite a full battery charge on both the car and remote control. In an effort to recode the RC to the car receiver when I first turn on the remote control I only get a blinking red light. When I power on the car and turn the control wheel the red light on the RC stays on and I hear a high-pitched noise from the car. At this point turning the control wheel only slightly moves the front tires however no power is given when engaging the throttle trigger on the controler. Unfortunately I have no clue on what is going on and I appreciate anyone's input. Thank you

Originally Posted by kodak_jack
In my manual, it says:

How To Code
1. Turn on the remote controller, and the power light on the controller will flash red and green. Then turn on the model car, and the light on the receiver will flash.
2. Turn the steering wheel on the remote controller until the power light on the controller turns green, and the light on the receiver stops flashing, which means they are coded.

Hope that helps.