RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions for AMA Membership Mtg - 25 July
Old 07-13-2020, 01:46 PM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Propworn
Since your questions are posed in your typical aggressive, accusery tone that continually insinuates and most times directly accuses anyone involved with the AMA as being incompetent even acting with possible criminal intent I think it fair to agree with you in that you will be ignored. Rightly so as its become patently obvious there will be no pleasing you regardless of the answer given. Better to serve the majority than get bogged down with a half dozen or so who have some axe to grind because of some perceived personal slight.
People that hide behind the tone of a question as justification for not answering are merely proving my point about weak leadership. By contrast, people that have the fortitude and integrity to stand up and be accountable for their decisions (good or bad) will answer the questions regardless of tone.

However, I do find it interesting that you consider direct questions based on hard data as "aggressive, accusery (sic)". If that type of question upsets their delicate sensitivities, then don't answer them. For regardless, the trends are the trends regardless of the tone. And since they're in charge, they're still responsible for the trends. So the "tone" of the question is almost irrelevant. It's all about financial results under "their watch," and they're awful.