RCU Forums - View Single Post - First build Sig LT-40
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 01:05 PM
JayAreJr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First build Sig LT-40

Hello All,

I have started to build my first RC airplane, thanks in large part to this community. So I first want to thank all the great builders and contributors to this forum.
Once I get closer to a finish plane, I will call a local club to see about joining and getting flying lessons.

Just a little background , I have admired the building aspect of this hobby most of all for a long time.
I would love to one day build a giant scale F-14, after seeing the cost in them I will settle with a Corsair F4U, which is my second favorite airplane.
So that is what I am working towards. Building my skills as a pilot and a builder to be able to build and fly the Corsair F4U.
So for my first build I am starting with the ig Kadet LT-40.
While I am a complete newbie in this I do plan to add dual aileron servos. Everything else will build built to plan. I have decided to go with electric for this build.
The Eflite 46 will be my motor for this build. My thought process is that anything I build under .46 power will be electric , and anything above will be gas.
Please follow along with my journey as I have many questions and will need all the help I can get. If I can accomplish this, then I can guarantee anyone can.
Thanks to all that join along!