RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where Have All The Kits Gone ?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 05:04 PM
rcpartsforless
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have found the kits!

RC Parts for Less has the kits. We do not have thousands of kits sitting on shelves waiting for so done to buy them. Our kits are made to order! If you have p,and and you want a kit made from them, contact us and we will make the kit for you. Don't have plans? No problem, we will find them and then cut a kit for you. We can scale up or down what ever you would like. Our turn arou d time to produce a kit is typically one to two weeks, depending on the ri e of the year.
give us a try.
we can be you d at www.rcpartsforless.com or you can email Scott at [email protected]

give us a tey!

QUOTE=RACE 66;8132568] This is for general discussion. I've got a few years of modeling under my belt, and I recall when ARF's were the rarity, example: Lanair's models, Jesters, etc. and kits abound of the balsa type. Now, because of "change" the opposite is true. Less kits verse's many ARF'S, ARC'S etc. availible.

Now my point of the discussion, It's hard to find a relative complete source for kits. You have to hunt and pick for viewing. My question, has someone assembled a resource of kits, kit cutters etc on the web where you can go to one resource or several, rather spending allot of time "surfing"- "window shopping" ? Yes I know I am asking for the "golden ring", but I gotta ask. Thanks for any suggestions.[/QUOTE]
I have found the kits