View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:26 AM
teamwills23

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FlyingGreg View Post
I like using polyurethane glues, such as Gorilla Glue, but have trouble keeping the glue remaining in the bottle from developing a hard crust making it impossible to get any out. I have resorted to drilling through the crust into the still liquid glue and am able to squeeze some out then. I wipe the drill clean, but there has got to be a better way. Any thoughts out there in cyberland?
Hey buddy, i think we are in same boat as i also used polyurethane glues. And the answer to your prob of bottle to store it is Franklin TITEBOND 2300 12oz bottle. I personally used this glue bottle. This glue bottle is designed in such a way that it prevents dripping and sticking to your hands when applying it in small areas. It prevents no-run or drip problems when using it for different woodworking projects. Irrespective of the weather, you can use the glue, and it will not stick to the inner portion of the glue container. There are many more glue bottle that you can consider. Like - gorilla clear glue, 5.75 ounce bottle. this bottle is also good in your case.