RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hooben's 1/10 T-34
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 03:01 PM
Enzo_K

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Tanque
I knew what I would be getting when I ordered it. Yes it could have been less expensive but that's true with nearly anything. Everyone has a simple choice- buy
it or don't buy it. I've seen a lot of models in my time, this certainly isn't the worst in this scale/price point. There has been some out and out crap sold in this scale over the years for extremely high prices.

It bothers me that Hooben isn't taking the extra step to make his 1/10 line have rubber tires; that one thing ticks me off like nothing else. Just about anything else
I can give a pass on. I knew this one would be like his others in that regard.

I plan to get into the model but I already know how it's going to perform, sound and behave- like an out sized Heng Long. It's been so damn hot here, over 100 for days and not really cooling off over night that I just don't feel like doing much with it or anything..

Jerry
Good saying. I think its a good buy as long as its the only 1:10 T3476, or any scale T3476, out there.
What im disappointed about Hooben is they are not making any improvement on their new products. I'd expect a 1:16 T3476, or a 1:16 hetzer with better detail and better electronics to make a better sale for hooben.