RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 06:20 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 272 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
Were some of you blocked off here because of a huge Cloudflare outage. According their outage map nearly the whole eastern half of the nation was out. Thanks

You're welcome Jim, that was a collaborative effort between Cap and I. He supplied the engine and I supplied new bearings, gaskets and freed up the ring. I don't think you'll turn the engine over by gripping the prop driver.

Pete, I have a 6" Ryobi bench grinder. It's a 3,600 rpm, single speed.

You're welcome Lonnie, did you find a use for the smaller one?
RCU was down for me up until a minute ago, this was the only website affected. I have 2 single speed bench grinders thanks to a neighbor who moved a few years back and didn't want to take one with him. He sold me a heavy metal cart with wheels a lot heavier than what you see in stores now days. It took a lot of cleaning and a little paint but it is great for storing bench top tools on. I have one grinder setup with medium and course grinding wheels and the other one has a wire brush and a cloth wheel on it. I found a 5 pack or rouge bars of assorted grit at a local equivalent of Harbor Freight. I don't use the cloth a lot but it comes in handy.

Whoever is still making velocity stacks and 90 degree adapters please PM me with a price I need a couple of each when you have time.

Cap have you come up with an orange and black Saito for me? Please PM me what you need for the engine and we'll do some business. No rush, just when you get to it.