RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 09:22 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpee
hello mark,

thank you for your kind words on the solar and drone snap shots. To answer question on the ac condenser'zzzz. Here you can put them on the roof or on the ground and there are two reason why. In the provided snaps shots, you'll see a small on my garage roof. That one is from the separate hvac unit in the attic of my garage and just for the garage! I really had no place on the ground to place it. That side of house is to narrow to accommodate it. Behind is the second garage door and my patio so that wouldn't work either. The big one you see in the backyard is for the house and it is outside the home office/bedroom. If someone had to sleep in that room the start up and fan running noise would drive them nuts. The other two shots are of my neighbor's behind me and the one next door that who just installed new hvac in his attic and took the closet where is was and converted to a linen closet for his wife. Again it took the noise away from under there bedroom window.
1. To get it out of the way on the ground level 2. To get the noise level above the room line so the sound goes up. The units in the attic are suspended!!!!!!!!!! So there is no vibration and you really have to listen to hear it run from inside the house.

I was saddened to read that your a-6 went in again. Dog gone it..... You need to try and find a better place to fly that beautiful ship just to get the feel of it's landing characteristics without the stress of the street lights. It's my opinion once you have that you can come back to where you fly now, just a thought....

I agree with you, it's time to step away from the planes and give yourself a break and enjoy the heli's. The plane repair will be waiting for you and there's no rush. I also agree with you and with your great skills you can rebuild her again, that proves your last repair had no negative impact in it's air worthiness. Remember my trick, wood bbq skewers!

I don't recall if i told you but i just purchased 4 new 2200 3s packs for the planes and as i was talking to a friend those last two crashes of the t-28 and the bixler might been the fault of those dying old year 2014 2200 packs. Remember one flew for a sold 5 min on the dji450 quad copter for night flying. Then the next pack lasted 2 min and the "auto save the quad kicked in it landed itself before it could fall from the sky. Aslo my order arrive with my 3300 6s genace packs arrive for the 500 trex and they are sweet!. I took all of the batteries and set them up on my big charger to charge and discharge to storage three times to break them in before flying them. The old glaciers for the 500 were 3000 mah so getting the 300 should give me some extra flight time and went from 30c to 60 c to take the beating of the 3d work and high head speed.

Yes we see a lot of smoke. The heat is coming up from the high 90's last week to 103-108 this week for 6 days.... Jpee out

jpee