RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 01:28 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Mark, we do live in a odd world. Foreign aid to countries so they’ll be our friends. Of course I am not oblivious to note the military advantage that gives us to outlying Countries that we may have to dust off from time to time with our Jets. We share so much space tech with Russia, and we both benefit as the ISS shows. But turn back and it’s a dagger in the back or a possibly an inter feared with election in the USA. While I understand the good Lord gave us free will, he also left the crumb in the mix of power and selfishness which has plagued the earth since the beginning, Cain and Abel is an example.

I can’t wait to see an update to the railroad and what crafty things you’ve got going in your head that she’ll be added to the board. This is what dreams are made of my friend. You have the skills and an idea in your head and you’ll make it happen! We are looking for another week here of three days over 100° Right now it’s 95.9 at 2:30 PM. We still have some smoke but not quite as bad as the last three days where we have had to stay in the house.

OK my friend, you and yours have a great rest of your week.

John

Last edited by JPEE; 09-14-2020 at 01:32 PM.