RCU Forums - View Single Post - i need to attach a picture, but i am not alowed :(
Old 09-15-2020, 05:57 AM
janos139

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-this was a reaction to an answer that is now gone for some reason-

Well, I guess I am a young people ;) and as everyone, I obviously want solutions for my problems as soon as possible.
but as with many things, the people who are not caring about being nice and respectful are making the life of the rest harder. :(

i often see answers in forums (and have done it myself a few times) that are written just for the sake of posting something and for the feeling of helping someone, or to show that you know something, but those kinds of answers most of the time, are not at all helpful for the questioner. I think those rules are encouraging people to post just this kind of posts.
so making 10 posts on a forum without being an expert in the topic or something like that, seems unreasonable to me.
(also, at first i didn't even realize that writing an answer to a question counts as one post, and you don't have to create 10 topics)

I do take much time with anything I write, to make it understandable and nice to read. I am sure, the reason why most young people don't have patience and profundity to do so, is because that is not what they are experiencing, they get urged to make visible progress FAST. and their feelings don't really matter.
but I digress.
anyways, i can't change the rules and you probably neither
and while writing this as my 5th post, it seems not this hard to get to 10 posts
bye.

Last edited by janos139; 09-16-2020 at 03:03 AM.