RCU Forums - View Single Post - jada toys escalade (toy grade rc)
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 09:57 AM
skurtzicus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default jada toys escalade (toy grade rc)

Escalade $20 Got this hardbody jada toys rc escalade for $20 on kijiiji. I bought it because of nostalgia, I use to have this exact same one as a kid. Actually this and my new bright hummer h2 were the first rc's i ever took apart and tried to customize. Now im more knowledgeable on what to do so this time the upgrades will bee different but better in a way, Hopefully. Running video's coming soon. Any ideas what I should do this? I was thinking bluetooth speakers, maybe a body sand down , remove decals and re-do paint job(even thought its a nice pearlescent white), remove the windows make an interior and upgrade the light kit.....?? Only thing is i used to have this as a kid before and i know how the inside looks so i dont know if i would have to change the whole toy rc chassis to something more hobby grade or just remove all the electronics and just upgrade it on the toy rc chassis? I have a lot more questions and explaining but ill go as it goes. Let me know your thoughts!?Click image for larger version

Name:	200232.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	2268224

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0010.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	2268225Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0008.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	305.9 KB