RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Annual Extreme Flight Cajun HuckFest W/ Jase Dussia
Old 09-22-2020, 08:55 AM
jonathan7x70
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Extreme Flight Cajun HuckFest W/ Jase Dussia

3rd Annual Extreme Flight Cajun HuckFest W/ Jase Dussia

Oct 15 at 3 PM – Oct 18 at 8 AM
Aeromodelers of Acadiana 1441 Declouet Highway Breaux Bridge, LA 70517 GPS 30.334892, -91.918777
Public · Hosted by Jonny D Falgout and Extreme Flight's Cajun HuckFest

See Us On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/656707284715107

Wait until y’all eat our food!
*Come see our new and improved grounds VS the 1st year!
*900'x100' Rolled Smooth Grass Runway
*Hundreds of acres to fly over with no obstacles closer than 1900ft
*Soy bean fields for tail dunking.
*Light Towers for night flying.
***Live Band Friday & Saturday Nights
*Huge Bonfire Saturday Night
*Electricity at pavilion for chargers, bring ex cords.
*RV's Welcome... 50amp & 30amp, RSVP slots
*Only 5 miles off the interstate.

Hotels and shopping 6 miles away in town.
No camper? No problem! Stay super close & rent a cabin at only 1/4 mile away @ Poche's RV Park & Camp -N-Fish
(337) 332-0326 Cabins are limited & big.. so get it early and ask the size, maybe fit your friend with you to.
Bring a Golf cart if you like and you can leave your RC trailer at the flight line.

Early Arrivals Welcome... RSPV with
Aeromodelers Of Acadiana
& for all other information....
President: Jonny D Falgout (337) 654-6577
Vice President: Chad Arnaud (337) 349-5820

Pilots Dinners line up.
It’s worth the entry fee just for the food! We are sparing no expense and only getting the absolute high quality meats and seafoods!

Thursday Night Pilots Cajun Dinner:
Cooked by a Cajun Cook that has a awesome cooking set up. He has cooked many a cajun meals for many years feeding large crowds. Everyone always goes back for more.

Friday Night Pilots Cajun Dinner:
We have One of the united states largest fresh farm raised catfish distributors right here in south Louisiana. He belongs to our club and employees close to 400 people. He is supplying Friday nights dinner with the finest cuts of seafood for frying. You have to try this stuff!

Saturday Night Pilots Dinner:
I personally will be cooking for 14 hours starting early Saturday AM before the sun comes up. Pulled pork and beef brisket so tender that you could cut it with a spoon! If anybody has heard of Cajun Heli Fest, I cooked 160 plates for their event earlier this year. We had a bunch of Texans over, and these guys are serious barbecuers. They were all blown away with my secret recipe on brisket and pulled pork! To impress a Texan is pretty hard I was told. These pieces of meat are the absolute top quality USDA prime cuts!

Top of the line food for y’all!
Not to mention Friday and Saturday lunches we will have another local who is a personal friend and who has been cooking professionally his entire life 40+ years. He will have his food truck out there with normal stuff for people that might not like Cajun food he will have his food truck out there with normal stuff for people that might not like Cajun food (that’s hard to believe) and he will also have seafood, alligator shrimp etc.

LIGHT TOWERS:
**Light towers have been upgraded for 2020 EF CHF!
** We have light towers and will be flying every night Thursday Friday and Saturday. It’s going to be one heck of an awesome time!

We have quite a few people from around here that fly 3-D, this is going to be a awesome event.

Vendors:
Extreme Flight
Dog House RC with Flex Innovations
Big Boy Toys & Hobbies with Horizon Hobby

Last edited by jonathan7x70; 09-22-2020 at 09:16 AM.