RCU Forums - View Single Post - Strange behaviour Jeti Assist rx and spool up..
Old 09-27-2020, 07:55 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Daveeast
The setup has been via both a CB 200 and 210, using Assist 6 and 7, back up RSat and on one airframe a 900 as well. All configuration has been not to allow intelligent failsafe. These occurrences have not been due to failsafe as the other channels have functioned normally.

We bench tested and could not reproduce fault thought maybe now we need to consider doing further tests in a closed environment to gett the frequencies or noise to play a part.

Cheers D
Thanks for the reply. Since the Assist is connected to a central box you must have "Stabilze Ex Bus" in order to stabilize servos connected to the Central Box. Is there any sort of turbine related telemetry device connected directly to the Assist ?

Based on Gaspar's previous post I'm just wondering if the ECU could be interpreting basically random stabilization data from the Assist as Jeti Box data and causing it to reprogram ECU parameters, etc but for that to happen I would think it would need to be connected directly to the Assist by something other than the throttle channel.

Just trying to figure out your setup so I can understand what may possibly be happening so I and others can avoid similar situations...