RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 05:52 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse Open
This looked familiar, his name being Ken as well
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...by-LOU-ANDREWS

Thats cold man, just cold. I have a code, if I can't use it, let someone else have it. Not in reference to Mike, I understand his situation, but the guy he gave it to? If he wasn't going to build it, give it back. I was given a few planes about 10 years ago, I haven't flown them, did consider selling, but it just feels wrong to do that. Only reason I considered selling the big one is I would rather someone who knows how to fly that type fly it than me crash it. It's a huge CARF Extra 330L. I may still rebuild it and fly it some day, just needs better servos, a few of the JR that were in it failed when I put them in the Rascal. He also gave me a Funtana 90S, but set up with a Hacker which needs 6S batteries, and I just can't bring myself to buy an expensive battery for it. I may sell or trade the Hacker for a decent Saito115 if I can find one, then I can fly the plane.

BTW Gary, thanks for the package, got it yesterday, will put it to good use. Message me if I can paypal you the shipping cost.