RCU Forums - View Single Post - Upgrading Blackout SC
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Greengaunja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrading Blackout SC

This question may have already been answered, but seeing as I havent found it I'm hoping it's not minded if asked again. Im a noob who was recently given a well looked after Blackout SC. And boy, this is far from what I had as a kid. Colour me impressed. My son and I are captivated by the RC world!
So that being said, I bought another Blackout SC used for a decent price(just based on satisfaction of the one given). After 2 months, I'm ready to get serious. I'd like to completely upgrade them both to brushless, and I do realized just getting Blackout SC Pro's would have made more sense. But it would rob me of the opportunity to take on a project with my son. Im quite handy and proficient(general contractor with electricians license) But I cant really seem to find consistent information on how to go about it. Im ready to go all in with this, upgrading motor to brushless, changing ESC, swap out NiMH's to Lipos, upgrade gears etc..But I'd prefer to do it right. Can anyone point me in the direction of manuel's or other RC related handbooks I can purchase that would provide the above information? I already asked at my local Great Hobbies and their answer was to get them to do it. They missed the point of what I'm seeking here and never really answered my question.
Thanks in advance for any help. Its appreciated.

Last edited by Greengaunja; 10-11-2020 at 09:50 AM.