RCU Forums - View Single Post - MuguModels MIG 21 composite 3,2m long
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 03:45 AM
Tuggs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
The real ones are rough but for me the disappointment is in the surface detail that is obliterated, the areas that literally just look like glue blobs, and the structure pictures where I'm just not sure what the random blobs of glue really are. I was so impressed watching these threads buy wondered why we weren't ever hearing about all of his airplanes flying. The retro M looked great but I've heard little about them. I was very interested in one but after seeing this I would ve very hesitant
This is actually the issue. I wanted to order a Mig21 but since the first (very bad) flying video it seems no one else ever managed to get a Mugu Mig-21 airborne? The gear looks flimsy and I am wondering what happened to all the models that went to customers? Not a single video on youtube or anywhere else....

I have access to a real Mig-21 just around the corner where I fly my rc planes. It is not rough, its slick and clean like a baby butt. No idea where the rumor comes from that the skin would be bumpy as teenage acne.

Last edited by Tuggs; 10-21-2020 at 03:48 AM.