RCU Forums - View Single Post - P-6E Curtis hawk (build thread)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 11:11 AM
nomorelogin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob, thanks for the kind words! I'm definitely interested in to watch your videos, so please share
This is Saint-Petersburg, Russia. The buildings under construction are from one of the northern districts, which spreading into the countryside. And the "spike" seen on some shots is the "Lahta Center", our newly built skyscraper (our moneybags showoff of their wealthiness).
And this "runway" is an out of usage short-cut road in the city limits. It is 10 minutes far from my home by car and is closed at both ends quite often. So it can be called as a perfect spot for flying, but the tough surroundings (bushes, trees, ditch/trenches on the sides) and usually a side-wind rather then straight wind make it a bit frustrating to take-off and to land each time
All my aerobatics is a newbie try I've also got the EPP biplane, less then a 1m wingspan, and I'm training with her quite often to be more confident in flying big models.
And about the battery you mean the beeping signal? This is a good feature of Hitec Aurora 9 transmitter/receiver system. You can plug a direct cable from battery into receiver (into the SPC connector) and then it pass the battery voltage value to the transmitter/controller where you can tune up a beeper voltage alarm level.