RCU Forums - View Single Post - Any OG Members Around Anymore?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 09:26 AM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I didn't drive very often for several years. I sold several RCs but I still held on to several others. I live in town and my yard is wide enough that I can have fun for a little bit with most of my cars. But to really open them up I too have to pack up some cars and gear then go down the street to either the local park or go the other direction to the dry riverbed. I've been looking for a place to move with a little bit of land around it, hopefully that happens soon.

Since I started running my cars again I've have a new-found appreciation for nitro power. I have an old TMaxx 2.5 that was rotting away in the shed. I cleaned it up and got it to run again and while TMaxx's in general are kinda clumsy, I couldn't help but laugh like a mad man while driving it. It's the only nitro vehicle I have that runs and for the moment it's one of my favorites.

I have a couple of 1/8 MTs that I alway ran on 4S. They're fun but I never tried 6S. I just ordered 2 Venom 3S packs so I'll be graduating into the big leagues I guess. But I see now that they're are 8S trucks out there. This is getting out of hand!