RCU Forums - View Single Post - We lost one of our legends - Sam Snyder
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:29 AM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyAndrews
Wow, Sean it's been awhile since I saw you online. LOL, well I don't come here as much as I used to so maybe it's me.

Cheers, Andy
Hey Andy, I check RCU a couple times a year, just to see the progress in the hobby. I've suffered a debilitating eye disease called PUK (peripheral ulcerative keratitis) so flying days are probably over. Just bad luck. During the pandemic I took up the 3d printing hobby. Now I have 1,000 baby Yoda's hahahhahaa, Anyway, thanks for the shout out.

In regards to Sam, once he made me feel so special asking about canards on my Eurofighter. I must have showed him every single detail (But really my install was based on Todd Witkoff's mods) Anyway, in typical Sam fashion he shows up at the next jet rally with a new jet (his own design) with canards, and holy moly he took them to the next level. To say they don't make'em like him anymore is such an understatement. The guy walked around with a 2 shot Derringer in his back pocket 24/7. A peaceful man that was always ready for a fight, even at his age.

Man, that smile he had. What an exceptional life.