RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blue Angel Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 05:12 PM
Greg G14

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Blue Angel Questions

So after about 33 years of inactivity in the sport due to life , work and another hobby, Covid and retirement has brought me back and I am working on a MK Blue Angel kit that I started in the 1980's ( had just started fuselage build) I have a NIB Super Tigre G60 ABC with Ring that I had planned to use with it but do not have a tuned pipe for it only a strap on muffler Any recommendations? I do not have any retracts and have attempted to find the recommended MK ones to no avail I am thinking about using Rcskylite(air) ones any recommendations? I have read the whole Blue Angel build tread that Mike (8178)posted and love all the tips and info. I have forgotten how much I enjoy building these(balsa) models, I am a fair builder and a not so decent flyer !! I do not enjoy the re-kitting aspect of the sport though. LOL All of my radios ( my newest radio is a Futaba PCM and Airtronics Quantum stuff and oldest is an old Kraft) are well out of date any recommendations for a new system? I was much more of a builder than a flyer due to time and working but hope to get much better now when I can. I have several birds still ready for new radio Big H-ray, Falcon 56, Skylane, Big Stick This is my first pattern build

Thanks for any help
Greg
AMA 266