RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spencer Scale Missile Build Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Spencer K
My Feedback: (14)

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Spencer Scale Missile Build Thread!!

My skymaster 1/5 F-16 with boarding ladder, balancer and Aim9x and of course personalized chocks!

Zero sanding, this is what the 1/5 AIM9X head looks like after a quick shot of primer and model masters airbrush paint!

Aim120 head

AIM120- still working on the decals... Only 3.5oz each at nearly 29” long!

Getting there! Time for decals and some weathering...

She’s looking good dirty!
Hey guys, there’s been a lot of suggestions to start a fun build thread to see different missiles, paint schemes and The beautiful planes they will be flown on! I enjoy my down time in a hotel room at work designing the world’s most scale replica missile kits and making them available to you. It has become a hobby within a hobby learning how to engineer, 3D model and produce a light weight kit that are strong and accurate to the real deal is a rewarding challenge.

Currently I offer AIM9 sidewinders, AIM9X sidewinders, AIM120 Amraams, Scale Missile “balancers”, TCTS pods, MK82 bombs, scale boarding ladders and soon cockpits/ejection seats! They come ready to assemble and can be build and painted in as little as 2 hours/ pair. For more info PM me or even better visit and like www.facebook.com/spencerscale so stay up to date with the latest developments!

I’ll start us off- Yesterday I began working on my AIM120’s. My kits are designed to be quickly assembled and self aligning. I built/painted two aim9xs, 2 aim 120s, and a balancer in about 5 hours. Feel free to chime in on what you’d like to see made next!

Last edited by Spencer K; 02-04-2021 at 03:32 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by Spencer K:
LA jetguy (02-16-2021), Peter Coers (02-05-2021), Viper1GJ (02-04-2021), yeahbaby (02-04-2021)