RCU Forums - View Single Post - R7014SB receiver
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:48 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Cfe7
The RX is set to Fasst normal mode (and locked there). TX is set to Multi Fasst mode. When I try to link them the LINK LED blinks 2-3 times red, then 2 times green before it goes over to rapidly blinking red/green. After this LINK LED will blink green (slowly). I never get a solid green LED.
I missed something somewhere - didn't I?
To confirm, when the power is on to the RX with the TX off you should see the MODE LED = OFF and the LINK LED = solid RED.
When you turn on the TX the MODE LED is still off, but the LINK LED Blinks green.

Correct?

If so this means the MODE is set to FASST but the RX is seeing a FASST signal but from a TX that it is not linked to.

I suggest making sure both TX and RX battery are fully charged, move away from strong WiFi signals in house (routers, etc.), and get the RX and TX antennas as close as possible.

Then with the TX already on (in you normal flying screen) Hold down the LINK button on the RX and turn on the RX. Only need to hold it for a few seconds. Once released it should go solid green. I always cycle power on both RX and TX after linking.

Last edited by FUTABA-RC; 02-17-2021 at 12:51 PM.