RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 10:48 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,
As promised it is Thursday morning and here I am!
Congrats on your NEW 500X and updated TT. That's great you were able to sell of the FBL unit, I forgotten but you must have a upgrade. Yes when you buy something, anything "pre-owned" or flown LOL of course you want to go thought it 100% so you know she's right and ready to fly...safely!
It's like buying new car, that NEW SMELL is undistinguishable from a preowned, yes you pay more but the hay......we deserve it right. yes building it from the ground up with no one else's Koodies on there, am I right or what?
Your new kit all laid out is Poetry!
* Be sure to re-grease the new bearings. I don't know if you got a Greaser like I have but I always grease every new bearing, after all they coming from China.
https://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/forum...ussions/33304-
This what mine looks like, I even one for my RZR side by side wheel bearings. Point is, have NEVER had a bearing screech in flight or cause a ship to come down. Do bearing wear out, of course. But when you do your prefight you shake you main shaft, tail shaft ect. so you'll know where they are going. Some food for thought.

On the garden, when I had my business I did work for a notable actor on his home. But outside he built and above garden about 30'X40'. He used redwood and they were about 2 1/2' feet high. He lined the boxes Newspaper and said that what his book said to that. Seems the new paper had some properties for the editable plants he had there, go figure?

My my my, that's one shinny new Alt and Starter and lastly.... Hub assembly. There's alot of work there but we both know to a degree YOU LOVE IT........just not the $$$

You take care and keep me posted on your progress

Last edited by JPEE; 03-18-2021 at 11:00 AM.