RCU Forums - View Single Post - Problems with nitro engines out of the box and after breaking in the engine
Old 04-20-2021, 12:30 AM
wewee2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with nitro engines out of the box and after breaking in the engine

But I called team associate about it they told me not to mess with the low end but to richen it up but no matter what I did as far as rich in it up it would either cause a car not to start or it would produce the same results as far as overheating I wasn't going nowhere with a associated.

I like to learn some things to deal with when you take the car out of a box for the first time, if your engine fails to run during break in What needle do you have to mess with do ? And if the engine is extremely rich at factory setting where do you go by find out which needle is which to mess with?

Is it normal if you fill the tank full and then when it gets about half empty it starts to run better or if you fill it up to the top the engine seems to want to run rich and stall?

My last thing is what do you do if you cannot warm up your engine and it's not cold outside so let's say you just got finished breaking in the engine, but when you try to warm it up it still will never go up to 200 which indicates that there's something extremely rich that's causing the engine not to run hot and a way that you can't seem to tune the engine properly as far as good temperature. The only way the engine will get hot is if the fuel tank gets half empty. And I just like to know when you tune an engine for the very first time out of the box after break in do you have to somewhat lean out. That's going in so the engine doesn't run to cool when you accelerate because I'm telling you I'm getting temperatures between 140 and 150 degrees.

• It just has a very cold run where I can't even warm it up to get it to optimal temperature to tune the engine. I've been trying to figure this problem out but nobody can't seem to give me good answers and I know there's answers for the stuff I'm saying. And please know that I'm talking about problems with gray kitten and the very first time that you're going to tune the engine after break in. The things that I mean and what I'm saying as far as baby steps. The most I got out of success is turning at high speed all the signs you need to recognize which if I can figure that out that I'll figure out the other way around which is breaking setting problems and addressing break in tuning as far as tuning it for the first time after break in.