RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 01:56 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark, My congratulations on a very nice job creating your track cleaner. It’s just as I saw in the video perhaps a bit wider. Your photos say it all with the black dirt so visible on the wood. By all means if you can have two box cars set up that way your maintenance will be zero to those hard-to-reach areas of track. we are so much alike and are taking the time and detail to our hobby projects. It does not take much longer to do it right rather than rush through it and have no pride. again, that is a very nice job, you are a craftsman! Thank you for taking the time to shoot the photos and post them I do appreciate it!

JPEE
PS: Thanks for your support regarding my testing. Today I took 12 tests and pass them all some with plenty of room to spare for the high score and some just at the score for passing. But I have another 15 days to keep testing here at home to ensure I make it on the first try. I could go probably tomorrow and take the test and pass and move on via zoom. But I want to go to the rec room at the church about 15 miles away and sit down with the guys and live the experience, so I am sticking with taking the test live in person.