RCU Forums - View Single Post - Powerbox Core radio and set up thread.
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 03:22 PM
vilysakowski

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm looking to see if anyone knows how to setup aileron differential on this radio. I have 1 Aileron Function with 2 servos assigned to that function. Servo 1 is for the left aileron and Servo 6 is for the right aileron. Richard at PowerBox told me to make the left and right aileron functions seperate and adjust the curve in the setup menu for each servo at that point. However, this seems to make things way more complicated. If I need to ever adjust the expo/dual rates on the ailerons I'd have to adjust everything twice and double check the values on both functions seperately. In addition to that, any mixings that would require aileron such as Rudder/Aileron (Which I use for Knife Edge) would become even more complicated to setup because I'd need two separate mixes for that purpose. Does anyone have any experience with aileron differential in this radio? I'd like to hear how you guys personally set it up on your radios. I'd like to keep it simple while setting it up so that it doesn't overcomplicate things in setup.