RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 05:26 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

Yes, I did love the video, your getting so good at it sometimes I think your Huell Houser and Louie the camera man is backing you up.

Now I think I understand, the Locomotives come without the DDC board so “going out on a limb here” so you can put the board in you want for your particular needs or voltage. The HOs are already set and you just pick up the transfer of the power from the wheels.

Saturday is my big day, I feel good and have been quizzing 10 times per day 35 questions each. I expect when you say R44 is a Robinson. Turns out his boss owns the restaurant at the airfield where he takes his flying lessons so he’s working in the restaurant to make a few bucks then walk across the street to the school and then go flying but his boss is really taking a liking to him lucky kid.
PROUD.......doesn’t even begin to say how happy I am and that I placed the bug in his ear! He is doing me proud in his own way.

Keep your fingers crossed for me I know you will and I’ll let you know if I make it, I mean when I make it got to be positive.
JP

Last edited by JPEE; 05-12-2021 at 05:29 PM.