RCU Forums - View Single Post - WARNING: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 05:52 AM
use2busa

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fellas I wish I had known about banana hobby before I decided to take a leap into the rc flying universe. I ordered their trainer cesna 182 and got it yesterday. What a mess. The plane is junk. I cant even list all thats wrong with it. And I dont think I will get my money back if I send it back. And I would have to pay for that too. By the time I ship it back the cost for that alone is probably $30 or so. When I called the guy answered the phone like he was at home getting a call from someone he knew. Not like an actual hobby store. The battery connecters to the plane were different. the nose cone on the prob barely had enough threads showing to tighten it down. And I doubt it will hold. No instructions. Oh wait yes but it was terrible CHINESE translation to English. screws did not seem to go in solid and secure. I think Im screwed on this one. Expensive lesson. Suckers like me that dont know what they are looking at. All I need is a very good hobby store on line I can depend on. Not a CHINESE communist run company with second rate slave labor products. The only thing worth keeping is the transmitter. Basic generic 6ch but it looks like it will at least work for me for now. If anyone can offer any suggestions to help me get into this hobby I'm all ears.