RCU Forums - View Single Post - What scale is my T28 Trojan
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:03 AM
GhostriderBravo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question What scale is my T28 Trojan

I build a T28 Trojan Air Force version back in 94-95 and flew it until 2005 and sold it with no crashes including the OS SF 61 engine no radio, receiver or servos. In Nov of 2019 my daughter and her husband ran across it for sale at a flea market in Annistion AL. The guy wanted a $100.00 for it because it still had the engine in it that I had put in it when I sold it. They got it for $45 and bought it and gave it back to me for Christmas that year. Well it hung in the garage for about 18 months. I decided to get it down and clean it up and check everything, make repairs and start flying it again. However I don't remember what scale it is and I need to locate a new engine fiberglass engine cal for it. I have looked online and must be looking in the wrong places because I can't locate a new one. I know a T28 Trojan 1/6 scale has a wingspan of 83" and a fuselage length of 62" from the edge of the engine cal to the rear edge of the rudder. My wingspan is 60" and a fuselage length of 51" from the front edge of engine cal to the rear edge of the rudder. So what scale is mine and where can I locate a new T28 fiberglass engine Cal.