RCU Forums - View Single Post - BAD member I mean VERY Bad
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 07:08 AM
hexdesign
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THE BOTTOM LINE----

I had no idea the condition of box was important-normally I double box-but but in this case the PICA box was sturdy well made and I didnt have a box to cover--
I sealed box well put cardboard over picture --I assumed the buyer was building the kit--OK my bad--I screwed up-My buddie John and I have been out of hobby for a long time
and we were builders--had not a clue to the idea of the collector value of the box------

==so Maurice Johns STOPS payment on check? Instead of complaining to me -of course Id give his $ back--my reputation as a seller here and on Ebay is important-and if any one unhappy Ill have item picked up and refund--my record in feedback as to my selling here should be noted-----but
Maurice Johns-threw a tantrum--he stopped check that cost him 33 bucks (he says)--cost me 18-in process-all this in a calculated move (see his 1st post to me-saying "maybe we can work this out") to get the kit at a reduced price so he could make more $ from the resale--Now hes holding kit hostage-saying no way he will place the UPS
label on it that was sent and leave outside for UPS to pickup--He still sees he can make $ from this if I dont take the kit back and give him the kit for what hes offered
I disagree with you Maurice Johns (no surprise) as to whos being fair--you Maurice Johns set this up--when it didnt have to happen--Im doing this for my 85 year old buddie-who needs $ just as well as you Maurice Johns-HE wants the kit back-and I will not short him---and I will not "settle" -that kit belongs to my buddie John--and as of now you are nothing more than a thief--but you can change that --

Last edited by hexdesign; 06-20-2021 at 08:33 AM.