RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long Full Metal 1/16 Leopard 2A6
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 01:55 AM
DeEmEn1234

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heng Long Full Metal 1/16 Leopard 2A6

Heng Long has a full metal leopard for sale online. It comes with this package.

Tank with full metal upper hull, chassis, tracks, sprockets, idlers, return rollers, torsion suspension bars, road wheels, and 550 driving gearbox
HengLong 6.1 ver mainboard
360 degrees unlimited rotation turret
with remote control, without battery
B3 Charger

- Main Features:
1. Very solid and fine scale upper hull and metal chassis, steel wire torsion bar system.
2, Best Scale metal Tracks with rubber pads, metal driving wheels, idler wheels.
3. Full metal road wheels, suspension bar,
4. Full metal big torque driving gearboxes, 550 brushed motor, enclosed full metal gears, better wear-resisting property.
4. 100% Scale appearance of real tank.
5. Pivot steering.
6. Each action acts with mimic real tank mechanical sound, and there are dual sounds.
7. Cool hull-recoil action and firing sound effect.
8. Control turret 360 degrees rotation.
9. Control barrel up and down almost 30 degrees.
10. Lights simulation of real tank lights, turn left/right lights, backup lights, front head lights and so on are all well ready.
11. Mimics real tank firing barrel recoil function
12. Multi-sounds (at least 4) can be adjustable.
13. Laser lights ( It provides your tank a cool and surrealistic aiming effect.)

I currently own HL Abram, and T-90. I enjoyed playing with both of them and do my own repair and maintenance, so I am not total newbie. But I like to play with modern tank more, so I was wondering if this tank is a good buy? Asking any experts here to give me some insights.