RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen Woes
Thread: Taigen Woes
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:52 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

I will get on this asap. I took a much needed mini vacation last week on Thurs/Fri and went silent from work while I was out. Spent a few days up in the woods riding the bikes and hanging with friends. The newbies are not fully trained yet but alas I need a break every once and a while. I've got a few days worth of stuff to catch up on but I'll try to get it taken care of by the end of the day. I miss the days when I only had tanks to deal with haha. The minions have already started responding to things they weren't sure of or didn't have the ability to do, we do get a lot of messages so please be patient if we/I don't get back to you today as I am training them which takes a bit of time.

Also yes, I did mention it before but I rarely do support anymore due to the amount of new responsibilities I have at IMEX. I easily work 50-60 hours every week and enjoy doing so. The work is hard but the pay and rewards are good. I enjoy my work and my bossman/owner is a great guy too. The downside is I no longer can provide the advanced support I used to on demand, but much of the emails we get these days aren't too difficult. I'm still around if the techs need and I do still train everyone here at IMEX (from front office to warehouse) but typically you only get me if you stump the newbies as I'm usually working on new products or backend work here at IMEX. Don't worry, I'm still our RC guy, I'm still beta testing stuff to this day. Just pulling offline a bit for my own sanity.