RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tank's Steering Movements Controlled by ONE Stick
Old 09-03-2021, 01:50 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Your biggest problem is going to be space. Even with just a battery and two esc's you're going to be pressed for space, your best bet is to look around and see if you can find a geko. Made by RC tanks Australia it was designed especially for smaller scale tanks and it's a very simple motor control board, about the size of two postage stamps next to each other. You might also want to check out another company, I think it's called 35RC? Anyway, they specialize in kits for motorizing smaller-scale tanks and I'm sure someone else here can probably provide a link to their site. Again, your biggest problem is going to be space, a 1:35th scale tank is Tiny compared to a 1:16th and there is very, very little room in there for electronics. I happen to have a gecko if you want to see photos to get an idea of size. I'm pretty sure they're out of stock at RC tanks Australia, but if you really needed one I might consider selling you mine.
The following users liked this post:
Tanker1228 (09-03-2021)