RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 09:19 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

Happy September! Looking forward to some cooler weather ahead.

Yes, I am happy that the seizures are getting under control. Makes life a bit easier.

I like your idea of the LED volcano - will have to look into that. For now I have started some work on the other side of the layout trying my hand for the first time on some basic scenery. I used some wall spackle to lay down the base over the foam, then painted it an earth brown color. Then added multiple layers of ground cover, then under brush, and finally bushes to finish the scene. Finally hit it all with some diluted glue to hold everything in place. Have to say I'm happy with the results as a first timer.

In other news I finally finished up repairs and put the Goblin 570 up for sale. This way I can focus more on finishing up the Trex 500. A few weeks ago I found a new place to use for flying so am in the process of getting all my planes and heli ready for cooler weather. Figure a few more weeks and things should be there. Most important is to make sure my son is good and comfortable for going out.

That's about it for now. Hope you had a good weekend!

Mark

Spackle base

Earth Brown color

Added the scenic parts