RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:11 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,

I think we are all looking for cooler weather, this 100+ nearly daily here is killing me. We will be going to water rationing they’ve already made suggestions of sprinkler days and time limits but I see something serious coming down the pike.

We are so glad to hear there’s some control over Mr. Gs condition. We will continue what we can do from our end for him to stay on track, you get my drift.

Volcanoes volcanoes volcanoes…….. what you’ve done there on the outside of that track looks very very good for your first attempt. The painting and creating by levels of base soil in the multicolors in the greens along with the dimension that you’ve added that the bushes are highlighted really looks great. Looking at the face of the small tunnel at the back of the layout I imagine you really had to do a lot of work of fitting to make sure the railroad car would wanna go through it in when they were multi cars and they turned actually grow in length a bit that you could still not bump the edges of the tunnel face, well done.

Well well ready to send off the Goblin. Hey let’s be real, you had fun with it you had the unfortunate accident and it is an expensive Heli to maintain or repair better said. I have said this time and again and I stand by it that my tea Rex 500 is my best flyer pound for pound for speed agility holding itself together and pretty stingy for repair parts when needed after a minor incursion. I have two settings in my transmitter for the 500 to go 3-D which of my age it’s getting limited and then soft flight and just be lazy and fly her around and enjoy it. What I have noticed is that she is getting smaller to me as my eyes get older so I’ve almost lost her a couple of times just because I used to the 600 and the scale helicopter as well and had to really struggle to bring her back home. I think you’ll be very happy with that 500. What a bonus you found another place to fly………….. hopefully the next time you go out to the new place when it’s a little cooler I’ll get to see Mr. G flying his plane as well, that’s something to look forward to for me. That said, of course he has to be comfortable and want to go And of course you’ll have to do some SIM work to get back some muscle memory. I’m sure that’ll be fun for him to.

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 09-07-2021 at 05:15 PM.