RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jamara handset / 2 receiver info / extending channels
Old 09-17-2021, 04:21 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jamara handset / 2 receiver info / extending channels

Good evening all,

I was looking for some help if possible. I have a bait boat ‘carp lounge rt4’ it uses a jamara fcx-6 Pro 6 Chanel transmitter / receiver. The boat operates as below:

Left joy stick left is hopper door open left
Left joy stick right is hopper door open right
Left joy stick long hold up is hook pin release left
Left joy stick long hold down is pin release right

Right joy stick right is right, left is left up is forward and back is reverse.

Theres another operation of SWA which switches between battery one and two.

VRA is the dimable LEDs.

If you flick the left joystick up it brings on the day time running LED’s.

My question is if this is a 6 Chanel system how does the day time running leds and the hook release work if they are running off one joystick? I’ve figured out the Chanel’s below but can’t figure out how the day time running leds work with a short flick up of the left joy stick compared to holding the left joystick up to operate the hook release? Would anyone have any idea please?
Also I wanted to integrate another servo for a winch camera off this handset, can you have 2x 6 Chanel’s receivers running off one transmitter handset to control the servo motor up and down for the winch or would I have to get another receiver with more Chanel’s on? I know it’s possible as carp lounge sell a winch cam with this handset and also 2 more servo’s which operate bait spirals.

I believe the Jamara is a fly sky spin off by the looks of it and they are pretty popular. If I could get another Chanel work from the handset I could leave all the other channels as they are it’s just how is it normally done when all channels are already taken!? Could I use two receivers in boat and use the one transmitter? Or is there a way of splitting one of the channels? Any info would be great! Thank you all!

Chanel’s
Chanel 1 is the doors for both left and right off one channel, Chanel 2 is for forward reverse, Chanel 3 is for hook release left and right, Chanel 4 is left and right, Chanel 5 is Dim-able leds, Chanel 6 is battery 1/2