RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti Twin Engine Telemetry Question
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 02:55 PM
JSF-TC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 134 Likes on 78 Posts
Default Jeti Twin Engine Telemetry Question

I'm setting up my latest model which is a twin (2x Merlin 100) and trying a different radio configuration than last time.

Previously I used a CB400 and connected 2 Xicoy ECU Telemetry adaptors to 2 of the sensor inputs on the CB400. I could then receive ECU telemetry from both ECU/ motors. Radio is a DS-24.

This time, rather than use a CB400, I am using a CB210, in the configuration shown below with a REX7 and a R3/RSW in dual path. I plan to add a R3/700 backup Rx at a later time, hence the single Rx input to the Cortex Pro gyro.

The problem I'm having is that I can only receive one set of ECU data. Only one set of senors show up, even after multiple sensor refreshes and leaving it switched on for 20 minutes or more. If only 1 TM Adaptor is connected to the Expander at a time, then that is the data I can see, proving that each is working, but when the second one is connected, it is not detected.

I have tried a 2-channel and a 4-channel expander with the same result. Also, connecting the expander directly to the CB210 (rather than the REX 7) makes no difference.

Can anyone suggest a way to get both sets of ECU data?

Thanks

Paul