RCU Forums - View Single Post - FRSky Taranis Beginners Support Group
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 05:45 PM
tedsander

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Nate
I'm new to RC in general so this question may have an obvious answer. I set up my first little model in TX Companion. It uses just two channels. One for throttle and one for steering. In companion the throttle is set up on CH 1 and the steering on CH 2.and that's how it shows up in the simulator.When I transferred the program to the radio (Taranis X9 Lite S) and ran it, the steering was on CH 2 but the throttle was on CH 4. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks Much - Nate
Let's start simple. Are you looking at the MIXING tab (in Companion) or MIXING page on the radio? In either case that is where the control on the radio (a "source") is linked to a channel going out to the receiver. They should both be the same.
Do not confuse this with things listed on the INPUTS tab/page. That has nothing to do with Channels. It is just a numbered list, and items can be in any order, A control does not even have to be listed here, and can still be used over in MIXING.

I wrote a little more about Inputs and Mixing in posts 300-306, so you might want to see if any of that helps.

Last edited by tedsander; 10-01-2021 at 05:53 PM.