RCU Forums - View Single Post - Assembler~Builder $
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 12:24 PM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flite-Metal
My reply is with the original post
Look, it's clear you're intent on clinging to the spoileron language. It's inaccurate, not what's used in the aircraft manual. As for the deceleron and the extensive discussion in your earlier post, one that mentioned roll control. I'm not sure why you'd bother including that if indeed you knew that wasn't the case for the A6. And lastly, are you now saying they're semi-Fowler after all? Just because there's a complex mechanical design that produces the aft and down movement, one that involves various structures, does not mean they're not semi-Fowler - which was my point all along.

And this doesn't even address telling me the red was because they're "pinch points" something that's absolutely untrue. But hey, it's your credibility.

An optical illusion on your model? No problem. That wasn't clearly stated earlier. So my original point remains true. Namely that folks entering this into scale competitions may get dinged because the flap actuation doesn't match that on the full scale aircraft.

Last edited by franklin_m; 10-04-2021 at 12:26 PM.