RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:07 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Saturday morning Mark,

You’ve really made to some striking progress on your layout. For me, the changes are big because I am not there daily. You might miss that change because it’s lost with you looking at it daily. It’s like when you haven’t seen your nephew in six months and the little boy grew up to be a teenager and then you say holy cow is that kid grown! That’s what it is with your railroad when I get the opportunity to see your videos. I think you’ve really got the speeds set at a scale rate because of the trains were just zipping around the track it would lose that part of the scale achievement. Your rail yards look great too and boy oh boy have you made the most of every square inch of the layout board itself. On the matter of intermittent places in the track can you solder a 1/4” copper jumper across the trails to bond them so there’s no dead or spots of hesitation.
Glad to see your diversified and working on your 500. I brought. 600, 500, 330 heli’s to AZ and my Mavic, plus my T 28. Don’t know if I will fly and Phil my friend moving out Nov 1 and moving to Kingman 2 1/2 hours away. He is the only guy I ever fly with here without him it’s kind of no fun to go out to the desert and fly all alone, still working on that new one.
getting ready in the next couple of days to train a wrecked my two antennas for my ham radio set ups but there of been so many things to repair after not being here for two years. In the summer heat things really let go.

Take care a Job Well Done on the trains.

JPEE