RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hooben Merkeva 4M has arrived
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 09:39 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Ok now Im really mad.

I have reached the point where I tell all of you DO NOT BUY THIS TANK from HOOBEN.

I drove it for two minutes today. The super crappy control of the super crappy radio system went into a hard turn and pivot turned as I drove past myself and it turned right into my shoe.
The corner fender broke off, see the crack?
Right above where they added the styrene sheet stock to reinforce the hull.

So opened up the tank to look into super glueing it back and low and behold, there is a glue line right there where it cracked before, and its been painted over.
This tank broke during assembly, they glued it, put the reinforcing plates on to hide it and then painted it and sent it to me.

This is the worst kind of BS product delivery I have ever seen. I mean, this is nearly a scam at this point. The tank broke and they glued it, covered it up and sent it out.

This tank is not able to be battled or its going to just break apart. Its only good for sitting on the shelf. Heck the very little time I have driven it the tracks keep rolling off the sprockets.
Im done. This thing is a money pit, or a repair time pit. I just dont know what to do at this point. I sent Lillian Twin Horse a PM on the FB with my photo proof flat out told her they sent me tank that broke and was reglued and sent out the door.

Adding those reinforcing sheets that fouled the mating of the hull parts and then covering up the glue repair. Inexcusable for a business. If this were ebay, I would be able to get a refund as a scam.

The following users liked this post:
herrmill (11-22-2021)