RCU Forums - View Single Post - 50 days & no EC minutes? 7 days & counting to "proof?"
Old 12-08-2021, 03:22 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Propworn
Or lack there of........ Again nice cherry picking attempting to change the meaning of someone's post. Again here is the post where is a claim you refer to? Read the post in its entirety this time slowly if you must. Convenient you just happen to leave out the rest of the post attempting to change the meaning to suit your needs.

By Propworn
I did this I did that and yet has anyone actually seen any actual credit given to Franklin for these changes. Could it be these changes were already in the mix and Franklin took an opportune time to claim credit? I could be wrong however he wouldn't be the first to claim credit after the fact.
Oh, good Lord! Are you trying to say that by leaving off the, “I could be wrong…” part that it fundamentally changed the meaning of your post? LOL. The whole premise of your statement was that Franklin was possibly taking credit for something that was submitted by someone else. I asked if you had any evidence of someone else submitting said suggestion. No cherry picking, no changing narrative on my part, now step up and answer the question.

Do you have any evidence that someone else may have submitted said suggestions?

Astro