RCU Forums - View Single Post - RDQ Lawsuit vs FAA - be careful what you ask for...
Old 12-26-2021, 07:52 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
I've been doing exactly this for a while now, having tired of responding to taunts like "Grue" and "Minions", in an attempt to elevate the discourse here beyond the petty back & forth bickering, to pretty much no avail.

So Dennis, are you now planning to be one of the cordial posters here and leave the antagonizing posts behind?

I can't recall which thread it was that finally made me see how foolish it looks for a bunch of old men to be trying to "one up" each other with such insults, If I have nothing constructive or informative to add I've remained silent.

So call me "leading by example", and still hoping to see how many of my fellow AMA forum posters will actually follow that lead.............

Init, I applaud your efforts but aren’t you forgetting comments such as “ Narcissistic, delusional, logical fallacies, 5 digit nobility etc”? In order to have peace and meaningful conversations BOTH sides need to drop the immature crap.