RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 08:05 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mark, the Rocketeer!

Your two stage rocket is AWSOME. Seeing where you launch from looks to be a great open area, but still you must hike a bit the for downed rockets 🚀. Great fun indeed, the little man must be having so much fun.

Wow, have never heard of changing tranny fluid annually unless your cover huge miles or towing. In any case, better safe than sorry. I can imagine your garage gets hot in your seasons and or humid as well. So yes, getter done now so you don’t have to battle the elements later. That’s a very smart idea to put the royal purple in the tranny is like adding STP to the engine. LOL, when you first started explaining about your driveway and the pavers I just thought, go out there and spray round up that’ll kill all the mold weeds and everything else and leave your driveway spotless! I guess that’s kind of dark humor considering what round up does the human beans so your way of steam cleaning is the way to go. I do have a new weed killer I use which is made up of vinegar and Epson Salts I got from the Internet and it really works well. Slower than the chemical commercial weed sprays but it still works very well. I use it in my flowerbeds around certain sprinkler heads and it’s just mixture of salt, vinegar and Dawn soap and as you can see it is organic! your system and where you get to seal the sand and the pavers which will last a few years is pretty nice too.

The sad point about my DX6i is the roller knob on the right that lets you select the aircraft you are to fly and make adjustments in its programming is dead. Meaning the minute I touch it I don’t have a chance to press it down and roll it through the categories it’s wildly sensitive and making it unable to use. I took the transmitter apart and took that switch out to see if I could modify it but it’s just worn out the micro switch underneath the roller is just done and nobody sells it you can get it repaired by sending the transmitter back to Horizon, not! I found a USED PRE-OWNED roller switch on eBay with a $40 price tag…..NOT!! So I went with my second transmitter an old DX5E from when I had my Apprentice airplane, And she works fine. I did not get a chance to fly yet most of my stuff is not here if you get my drift so I had to order a deans to EC-3 Connector to go to the charger that’s here and those will arrive tomorrow late afternoon then I’ll be set to charge the batteries. Right now we’re having terribly high winds of 35 miles per hour today and for a few days after. Generally speaking the guys go up to do the glider work on Sundays up at the Dam Park area we are in the afternoon then it fills up with soccer teams and baseball teams but we always have the mornings to ourselves.

I don’t have to tell you about the Virus Omicron, My friend a nurse of 20 years is just on the tail end of his fifth I repeat number five about with the Covid. It has us literally terrified to even go to the grocery store we have friends that the entire household like the nurse the whole household gets it and it just sweep through like wildfire and hours somebody will have it in the family and by late that evening the rest are starting to come down it’s frightening that the Chinese virus like this could disable our military in a heartbeat if there is a precursor of going to battle crippling this country to be able to defend itself and be shorthanded.

Happy new year and may 2022 to be better for all of us than 2021 was.

OUT