RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Four Star 20 Super Sportster Build
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 03:45 PM
Jwhitacre1

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by flyingagin
Progress looking good. Glad you didn't mind the off topic conversation.

We maybe moving pretty soon it looks like. The squatter on the property has been the hold up stopping escrow from going forward. He is being dealt with and assisted to move his trailer off the property. Helped in a nice way, not sarcastically.

Ken
Hey any progress is good progress far as the move! Everything happens in its own time, even if we don't like the pace...least that's how things work for me.
Yes things are speeding up now that the belly pan is all finished, that addition really cranked on the build hours. Worth it, but time consuming Once I get it mostly covered and the cowl plug made that'll be it for a while. I'm short a motor, red Ultracote, and a receiver to finish. The build outgrew the original motor I had and I refuse to use anything but a 12" prop because it'll just look good.
Til funds get to a better spot I'll have to bench this build which is ok. I have an unopened Sig Riser kit collecting dust that I want to do something fun with. Thinking making either a powered glider version of a Sig Rascal out of the kit or a powered glider Ugly Stick. Haven't decided yet but I'll use the original motor and landing gear from this build on that.