RCU Forums - View Single Post - F-16XL ARF by Global Knight Models from Global Jet Club
Old 02-24-2022, 05:33 PM
Viper1GJ
My Feedback: (20)

Received 330 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by Piggy18
I found this video with a short review on facebook floating around, looks to be nice flying jet from what I can see
Yes it is a great flying jet. I love the way mine flies. I was going to post this video when I saw it already on the thread. Its a nice flight.

The strange thing in the FB post is where this jet is said not a Global Knight product but from Air Knight. The post says it "uses different molds and has enhanced interior parts, maximized interior, better geometry of the control surfaces" and some other stuff. The video gave some great close up shots and I looked at it twice. The main difference from my V1 from the outside is the direct drive rudder servo. Otherwise the panel lines, rivets, hatches, doors, gear, and canopy look identical to include the upward pointed missile rails. The hard tape paint lines between the grey shades and the funny gold color on the nozzle are identical. So to me it looks like the same jet with some upgrades. Maybe it is a V2 under a different marketing name. Anyway I still love the jet, it flies great, and looks really cool and unique.

Best of luck with it!
Gary

Last edited by Viper1GJ; 02-24-2022 at 06:03 PM.
The following users liked this post:
GULDUKAT (02-26-2022)