RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 11:24 AM
Hyjinx

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse Open
Could leave the Queen at her throne.
The Norwegian Princess would certainly allow me a leave along with the Royal Coach. She is very well atuned to the methanol aquisition runs.
Considered a tax-exempt, environmental mission. After all, not a fossil fuel.
Plus, flying keeps me away from the Castle at times for many days in a row.

Then again, we could make a separate side trip sometime.

How huge is your new plane?
Five or six states without instruction from the Court. Bollocks!
The motorless mount we are driving for is the sometimes self grenading Phoenix 90 Waco. Nice big round cowl hehe. This one has been tossed around without exploding supposedly.
Brother Brian's is still intact after lots o goofy 3d stuff. But he won't sell it to me. He has a big twin gasser in his. I sort of snicker as he goes by upside down at a hunnerd clicks an hour. Mines deep down in Dixie Land.
I have five of those cans I emptied last season Gary. Right on track with the correct hazmat labeling. Probably a better plan anyway. Specially if the PoPo ( classic Jim!!) noticed an out of state CDL A when they demanded my "papers" . the Queen would be incredulous as she burned holes with those lovely green eyes. I was thinking the pony drum would be more convenient in the fuel dump. It's close to the ammo dump. Near the......
Missed y'all. My Android forgot the site for a day or two. Had to wake it today and remind the AI
Jinx
Need I type mo.... Says it all lol

Last edited by Hyjinx; 03-24-2022 at 11:26 AM.