RCU Forums - View Single Post - Our hobby really needs a new Tank Control Board
Old 03-31-2022, 07:14 AM
oldwolf75

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Crius
The asp has a lot of good features, like the Juno soundboard, 20 W and three different speakers, you could fight with limited ammo and Kevin had all the Tammy codes in there, like the two shot kill code, Etc. Very good sound, very good performance, I wish I had bought more than just two. The two I have are in a pair of tigers that are model matched so I can switch back and forth from one tank to the other without having to turn anything on or off. Just a couple of buttons on the radio. I can start one tank, drive it for a little while, park it, switch the radio over to the other tank, start that up and run it, and then switch back and forth as often as I want to. And you have to remember that a lot of the guys that make boards like this have other interests that take priority for them. For example, Kevin likes the tanks, but his primary interest is diving. I believe he's actually a dive instructor. And then there's the whole profitability issue, I don't think anyone's going to get rich making boards for our tanks.
Thanks for the response. They sound like they were great boards. Limited ammo is an excellent idea.